Thursday, January 21, 2010

在天堂遇见你

Tears in heaven
在天堂遇见你

Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven?
假如在天堂遇见你,你是否还认得我?

Would it be the same, if I saw you in heaven?
假如在天堂遇见你, 一切是否依旧?

I must be strong and carry on.
我必须坚强的走下去。

Cause I know I don’t belong, here in heaven.
因为我知道,天堂还不属于我。

Would you hold my hand, if I saw you in heaven?
假如在天堂遇见你,你是否会紧握我手?

Would you help me stand, if I saw you in heaven?
假如在天堂遇见你,你是否会扶持我?

I’ll find my way, through night and day,
我要日夜不停地寻找方向。

Cause I know I just can’t stay, here in heaven.
因为我知道,天堂还不属于我。

Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.
尽管时间会让你绝望,让你屈膝。

Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please..
尽管时间会让你心碎,让你企求。

Beyond the door, there’s peace I’m sure,
然而,跨过那道门,必定是一片祥和。

And I know there’ll be no more, tears in heaven.
所以我知道,将不会再有泪洒天堂。


TEARS IN HEAVEN ~ Eric Clapton & Will Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment